Horslyx Respiratory Balancer
A healthy respiratory system is essential for peak performance. An effective addition to the diet, Horslyx Respiratory Balancer helps support all equines, whether a pony club pony or a top level racehorse. The particular ingredients included in Respiratory can help optimise lung health and reduce the chance of illness affecting performance levels.
Offering a dual approach; firstly menthol, eucalyptus and aniseed support the airways whilst increased levels of antioxidants help maintain a healthy immune system.
Ideal for stabled horses and ponies Horslyx takes a long time to consume as licking takes patience therefore it’s an ideal boredom breaker. The action of licking Horslyx also creates more saliva and this saliva production helps neutralise the acid in the stomach
The Benefits of Horslyx Respiratory Balancer
- For horses who struggle with airway issues, such as coughing, Horslyx Respiratory can support their immune system.
- Supporting healthy breathing can help optimise lung health and reduce the chance of illness affecting performance levels, especially in horses stabled for long periods of time.
- To ensure peak performance, a healthy respiratory system is essential. Respiratory Balancer can help in achieving this.
- Supports health by counteracting the nutrient deficiencies in grass, hay and haylage.
- An ideal boredom breaker plus the action of licking Horslyx creates more saliva; saliva production helps neutralise the acid in the stomach.
- Veteran horses and ponies whose teeth are in poor condition can benefit by easily licking Horslyx.
Menthol, Eucalyptus and Aniseed:
These components can help to keep mucus at bay which can eases breathing and help to reduce stress levels.
Combining Vitamin E, Selenium, chelated Copper and Zinc provides a potent antioxidant package which helps to support the equine immune system and all round health.
Vitamin C has become reputed to be the “lung” antioxidant whether in human terms or equine. Including a high level of Vitamin C to support the respiratory system in Horslyx Respiratory helps optimise lung health.
ALL HORSLYX CONTAIN COPPER – DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP