Horslyx Lick Holders
Some horses love Horslyx so much that they can become very enthusiastic when enjoying their lick, occasionally leading to damaged tubs. The 15kg Holder gives horse owners a simple and safe way of protecting their Horslyx from wayward hooves both in the field and the stable.
We recommend the use of the 5kg Holder with any 5kg Horslyx product. The 5kg Holder provides an ideal way of keeping your Horslyx clean and away from stable debris, as well as preventing it from being kicked or trodden on.
The 5kg Holder comes with a detachable restrictor grill, helping to prevent a greedy horse or pony from over consuming.
Having been trialled against kicks and knocks, the re-usable 15kg Lick Holder offers a totally weatherproof and cost effective feeding method. The 15kg Holder is multi-purpose and can also be used as a floor feeder in the field or stable.
The Benefits of Horslyx Mint Balancer
- Ideal for fussy horses, the aroma and taste of real peppermint oil makes this a tempting prospect
- Can be fed in all seasons to all equines. The weatherproof formula allows for feeding in the field throughout the year
- Supports health by counteracting the nutrient deficiencies in grass, hay and haylage
- Can be fed solely alongside good quality forage as a balancer, or fed as part of a balanced diet including hard feed
- Ideal for stabled horses and ponies Horslyx takes a long time to consume; it’s an ideal boredom breaker
- The action of licking Horslyx creates more saliva; saliva production helps neutralise the acid in the stomach
- Veteran horses and ponies whose teeth are in poor condition can benefit by easily licking Horslyx
The zingy flavour and aroma of peppermint oil makes this for perfect Horslyx for fussy feeders.
Abundant in Omega-3 fatty acids, Linseed Oil can enhance a shiny coat and support the immune system. The equine’s natural diet is often lacking in these essential fatty acids so providing them in the diet is key to good health.
Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle and are supplied by good quality proteins.Some amino acids are termed “non-essential” as the horse can make them himself, others, “essential” amino acids, must be provided by the equine’s diet as the horse cannot produce them himself
Combining Vitamin E, Selenium, chelated Copper and Zinc provides a potent antioxidant package which helps to support the equine immune system and all round health.
ALL HORSLYX CONTAIN COPPER – DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP