Horslyx Cherry Mini
Horslyx Limited Edition Minilick Cherry. The Limited Edition Cherry Mini Horslyx comes in a 650g sparkling silver tub with a cherry pink sleeve which provides all the details of the product. The first ever Limited Edition Mini Horslyx really will put the cherry on top of your horse or pony’s day! A fabulous, punchy flavour will make your horse love you ‘cherry’ much, proving the ultimate reward for all horses and ponies.
The Limited Edition Cherry Mini Horslyx contains the high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package included in all Horslyx products. Horslyx have added a tongue tingling flavour plus a tempting cherry aroma, which will be the cherry on the cake for all equines!
The Benefits of Horslyx Mint Balancer
- Ideal for fussy horses, the aroma and taste of real peppermint oil makes this a tempting prospect
- Can be fed in all seasons to all equines. The weatherproof formula allows for feeding in the field throughout the year
- Supports health by counteracting the nutrient deficiencies in grass, hay and haylage
- Can be fed solely alongside good quality forage as a balancer, or fed as part of a balanced diet including hard feed
- Ideal for stabled horses and ponies Horslyx takes a long time to consume; it’s an ideal boredom breaker
- The action of licking Horslyx creates more saliva; saliva production helps neutralise the acid in the stomach
- Veteran horses and ponies whose teeth are in poor condition can benefit by easily licking Horslyx
The zingy flavour and aroma of peppermint oil makes this for perfect Horslyx for fussy feeders.
Abundant in Omega-3 fatty acids, Linseed Oil can enhance a shiny coat and support the immune system. The equine’s natural diet is often lacking in these essential fatty acids so providing them in the diet is key to good health.
Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle and are supplied by good quality proteins.Some amino acids are termed “non-essential” as the horse can make them himself, others, “essential” amino acids, must be provided by the equine’s diet as the horse cannot produce them himself
Combining Vitamin E, Selenium, chelated Copper and Zinc provides a potent antioxidant package which helps to support the equine immune system and all round health.
ALL HORSLYX CONTAIN COPPER – DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP