Horslyx Original Balancer
Providing vitamins, minerals and trace elements in a single tub, Horslyx Original Balancer is a cost-effective method of balancing every horse’s diet. Designed to counteract the deficiencies found in grass, hay and haylage, Horslyx Balancers offer a trickle feed supply of nutrients. Supplying these nutrients in this manner, maintains wellbeing and vigour in every equine.
Meeting the requirements for all horses and ponies, Horslyx Original Balancer, when fed at recommended levels, provides a low calorie, low starch option for those looking to balance the nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
Produced since 1997, Horslyx Original contains the high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package which all other Horslyx Balancers are based on. This includes antioxidants for immune support and nutrients to maintain healthy hooves.
The benefits of Horslyx Original Balancer
- Can be fed in all seasons to all equines. The weatherproof formula allows for feeding in the field throughout the year.
- Supports health by counteracting the nutrient deficiencies in grass, hay and haylage.
- Can be fed solely alongside good quality forage as a balancer, or fed as part of a balanced diet including hard feed.
- Ideal for stabled horses and ponies Horslyx takes a long time to consume; it’s an ideal boredom breaker.
- The action of licking Horslyx creates more saliva; saliva production helps neutralise the acid in the stomach.
- Veteran horses and ponies whose teeth are in poor condition can benefit by easily licking Horslyx.
Abundant in Omega-3 fatty acids, Linseed Oil can enhance a shiny coat and support the immune system. The equine’s natural diet is often lacking in these essential fatty acids so providing them in the diet is key to good health.
The healthy hooves package in all Horslyx Balancers consists of Biotin, Zinc and Methionine.Biotin has been shown in numerous studies to be vital for hoof health, but adding zinc and methionine alongside this crucial hoof nutrient is often found to be more effective than biotin alone.
Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle and are supplied by good quality proteins. Some amino acids are termed “non-essential” as the horse can make them himself, others, “essential” amino acids, must be provided by the equine’s diet as the horse cannot produce them himself.
ALL HORSLYX CONTAIN COPPER – DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP