Skip to content
Competition Terms & Agreement
- Entries are restricted to a maximum of three pictures per household. All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Carrs Billington Facebook page to be included in the competition.
- Image(s) must show bales covered in wrap purchased directly from Carrs Billington, an agent or contractor and must be submitted by 15th September 2019.
- The closing date for votes is Midday on Sunday 15th September 2019. No consideration will be made for reach after this date.
- This competition is not open to employees of Carrs Billington Agriculture, Carrs Group Plc or WellChild and associated companies or agencies.
- Carrs Billington and WellChild reserve the right to remove or report any entry deemed inappropriate or that violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Winners will be the post deemed to have the greatest organic reach on a single social media channel. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Posts must tag WellChild and hashtag purplebales to be eligible
- Winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing date using the details provided at entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- No cash alternative to the prize is available.
- The prize will consist of a pair of tickets to the WellChild Awards and overnight accommodation. Details to be confirmed nearer the time. Transportation and additional costs must be the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must be available 15th October 2019 for the Awards at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, London.
- Entrants must be 16 or over, and be eligible to travel within the UK.
- Winners consent to have their pictures used in publicity material by Carrs Billington, WellChild and Zeus Packaging.
- Carrs Billington does not accept any liability for lost or damaged entries.
- Carrs Billington reserves the right to cancel any prize draw/competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Carrs Billington Agriculture (Sales) Ltd is a registered UK company and complies with the Data Protection Act, and is the promoter of this competition. Registered office: Carrs Billington Agriculture (Sales) Ltd, Montgomery Way, Rosehill Industrial Estate, Carlisle, Cumbria CA1 2UY. Registered Number: 514487736