Our Platform Tripod Ladder offers additional security and peace of mind to anyone slightly more cautious about working with their feet off the ground.
A much deeper 175mm top working step, as well as a hand rail to lean into or hold onto, makes it perfect for more cautious gardeners.
Main features of the GWF Tripod ladder:
- Even on uneven ground or on lawns, there is fantastic stability provided by the three-leg design and wide base, preventing wobbling and assuring you of safe operation.
- Clawed feet at the bottom of each leg give extra grip, while the ladder is also very comfortable to stand and work on thanks to its broad double rung steps.
- The Hendon ladder can easily straddle over shrubs, low fences and walls thanks to its telescopic third leg,
- Depending on the task you can work face-on with the third leg planted into a hedge, or sideways with the side of the base parallel to the task.
- A flat top allows you to rest baskets or tools.
The Hendon ladder is made from welded aluminium alloy extrusions, meaning it is lightweight but still strong, able to handle a Safe Working Load of 150kg (330lb).
As standard, your Hendon ladder will also include a pack of 3 rubber boots.