S3 Weigh Scale Indicator & MP600 Load bars
A rugged, waterproof and fully portable weigh scale indicator and a multi-purpose load bar that can be used under cattle platforms, sheep crates and wool presses.
For all animal types.
S3 Weigh Scale Indicator
Bluetooth® connectivity allows you to record animal weights and configure settings using the Data Link app.
The high contrast display is clearly visible on the brightest day and the LED backlit screen ensures visibility in failing light or dark sheds.
Plus, if you record your livestock weights using the Data Link mobile app you can instantly view your weighing data online, anywhere, with Datamars Livestock.
- Easy to see weights, no matter the conditions.
- Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity.
- Record weights and configure settings with the app.
- Rugged and waterproof, to withstand the toughest enviroments.
- Rechargable battery with 15 hour life.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Highly visible display. The high contrast display is clearly visible on the brightest day and the LED backlit screen ensures visibility in failing light or dark sheds.
Simple user interface. Only two clearly visible buttons, on/off and zero. Other settings are easily accessible on the Data Link mobile app or Data Link PC software.
SuperdampTM III technology. Capture accurate live weights more quickly than any other weigh scale indicator on the market.
Bluetooth® Low Energy technology. Record weights and configure settings using the Data Link mobile app or Data Link PC program.
Record weights using the Data Link mobile app.The S3 weigh scale indicator connects to Data Link to easily record weights and visual ID numbers. These are automatically available in Datamars Livestock, or can be emailed or shared via other apps.
Long life and fast charging internal battery. Up to 20 hours of run time and only 6 hours to recharge.
Rugged IP67 enclosure. To withstand the toughest environments
|DIMENSIONS (WXHXD)||(WXHXD): 177 mm x 128 mm x 50 mm (7” x 5” x 2”)|
|WEIGHT||0.55 kg (1.2 lb)|
MP600 Load bars
Tru-Test load bars are recognised for their rugged durability and performance in harsh environments.
The internal cells are made from aircraft grade aluminium and are fully sealed to keep out moisture. Heavy duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard feature, which minimise the likelihood of cable damage.
For cattle crushes /crates the Heavy Duty load bars or Extra Heavy Duty load cells should be used.
- Versatile. Can be temporarily installed and when used with the lightweight Tru-Test aluminium platform can be easily transported between different weighing sites.
- Compatible. Can be used with any weigh scale in the Tru-Test range without callibration.
- Corrosion resistant. Galvanised steel housing protects the bar in the tough agricultural environment.
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside.
- Easy to set up. Simply requires a firm level surface and a rigid crate or platform.
|FOOT PAD DIMENSIONS||170 mm x 100 mm|
|CABLE LENGTH||5 m (16 ft)|
|BAR SECTION WIDTH||75 mm|
|CABLE TYPE||4 core cable. TPR inner and conductor cover, PVC middle layer for impact protection, blue TPR outer for protection from sunlight and cold.|
|LOAD CELL TYPE||Aluminium shear beam|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-20 to +50 °C (-4 to +122 ºF)|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-10 to +40 °C (14 to 104 ºF)|
|RESOLUTION||Fine mode: 0.1 kg (0.2 lb) when used with Tru-Test indicators Normal: 0.5 kg (1 lb)|
|PLATFORM FIXING CENTERS||561 mm|
|TOTAL CAPACITY||2,000 kg (4,400 lbs)|
|NOMINAL LENGTH||600 mm (23 5/8")|
|ACCURACY||±1% or two resolutions, whichever is greater|
|WEIGHT||13.5 kg (pair)|