An exciting new opportunity to join Carr’s Billington Agriculture (Sales) Ltd as a Transport and Sales Coordinator with a focus on operations and logistics has opened based at our Jedburgh Country Store.
We are a leading supplier of agricultural products to farmers in the UK with a large footprint of Country Stores and Machinery Depots.
The Job of a Transport & Sales coordinator is to assist in the day-to-day running of Jedburgh Country store – Working alongside our delivery, sales & branch team you will be focused on ensuring our customers have the best delivery service possible, whilst maintaining a efficient and cost-effective operation way of working. You will coordinate our own fleet of vehicles and 3rd party hauliers working across the Scottish Borders, Edinburgh Lothian, Lanarkshire & Further afield.
You will coordinate with our customers, sales and branch teams ensuring they are aware of when the deliveries will arrive and ensure forward planning of stock allocation.
You will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of our company by implementing strategies that will increase productivity.
Within this role you will be a central part of the branch network with the opportunity to progress within our business.
- Agricultural knowledge or background essential
- Geographical knowledge of the Edinburgh, Lothians and Borders
- Previous planning experience is essential for this role
- AMTRA SQP preferred; however, opportunity to gain this qualification available
- Excellent IT & customer service skills, with a drive to go the extra mile
- Attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- Problem solver
Attitudes & Behaviours
- Actively supports other team members to ensure targets and tasks are completed
- Recognises primary competitors in the industry and is aware of current policies
- Promotes the business and work to the required standards
- Follows through customer enquiries, requests and problems and deals with them promptly
As part of Carr’s Group we offer a range of employee benefits, the benefits included with this role are:
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work for an ambitious, growing, and well-established company
- Career progression opportunities
Health Assured: Access to an Employee Assistance Programme which offers Counselling and Health and wellbeing advice.
Sick Pay: 6 weeks at full salary in any rolling 12-month period (including SSP), increasing to 12 weeks after 5 years of employment.
Staff Discount: Company account available giving staff discount on our range of products and tools.
Tech Scheme: A tax efficient way to pay for the latest technology.
Cycle Scheme: A tax efficient way to pay for a new bicycle.
Annual Leave: 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Development: Opportunities to progress your career path and development provided including regular training opportunities offered both internally and externally.
Pension Scheme: Entry into the company pension scheme.
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Kelly Mitchell or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 03/10/2022
|Job Category||Country Stores, Full Time (Permanent)|