Continued growth has opened exciting opportunities to join Carr’s Billington in becoming part of our Agricultural Field Sales Team in various areas of Cumbria.
We are a leading supplier of feed, good advice and agricultural products to farmers in the UK with a large footprint of Country Stores and Machinery Depots.
We are currently looking for ruminant sales advisors both with or without experience in sales and nutrition. Must have a strong interest in farming and sales. We have roles in the following areas:
- Dairy Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Dairy Consumables
- Minerals, Blocks and Buckets
- Agricultural and Rural Supplies
To develop, grow and maximise the profitable sale products to customers and prospects within an agreed Sales Policy and Sales Territory. To achieve the agreed budget and target levels in terms of both volume and margin of manufactured feed and agricultural supplies required through the effective management of the territory customer base and prospects. To implement marketing strategies and ensure sales targets are met whilst developing and growing the Sales Territory. To contribute to the effective operation of the business as an integral member of the sales team and the Carr’s Billington team as a whole.
Attitude and Behaviours
- Hard working and committed
- Able to use own initiative and work independently
- Have the desire to learn, grow & develop
- Be empathetic with towards our valued customers and colleagues
- Be proficient in using outlook & excel desirable but not essential
- Consistently overachieves personal targets and encourages other team members to do the same.
- Actively develops relationships with support departments and managers to ensure team success.
- Utilises information available to improve procedures and makes suggestions to line manager.
- Constantly strives for and achieves higher targets and objectives than required.
- To identify areas for your own personal development and engage with the required coaching, teaching and mentoring.
- Understands the immediate internal and external customers and their needs. Requests and acts on feedback on service.
- Acts as a role model for customer service and actively promotes this to other colleagues.
- To ensure that there is a constant pipeline of potential customers that are being moved through the various stages of the sales process using the available CRM system at the time.
Technical and Professional Expertise:
- You may be required to perform additional tasks and responsibilities in line with the needs of the business.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Download our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to: Phil Robertson or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 30/05/2022
|Job Category||Full Time (Permanent), Sales|