Continued growth has opened an exciting opportunity to join Carr’s Billington in our Machinery Parts Department at Carlisle. We are a leading supplier of agricultural products to farmers in the UK with a large footprint of Country Stores and Machinery Depots.
To work in a busy Agricultural Parts Department, supporting the needs of our customers and internal teams across the full product range offered by Carr’s Billington including Massey Ferguson, Krone, Weidemann, BVL, Yamaha and CanAm to name a few.
You will join an established team of experienced staff and cover all aspects of work within the department including: Telesales, Counter service, Parts identification, Goods Inwards, Stocktaking, Retail area stocking and preparation, deliveries, workshop service and parts support and a variety of other duties following a period of internal training.
In addition to our key franchises, we also supply parts and accessories for any make and model of agricultural machinery.
Knowledge of the Agricultural Industry and Machinery in general is very desirable. A positive attitude, keen eye for detail, resourceful nature and willingness to learn coupled with a desire to forge a long-term career within a large and well-respected employer is a must!
Attitude and Behaviours
- Actively develops relationships with support departments and managers to ensure team success
- Supports team members to build a cooperative and willing team environment
- Understands and deals effectively with both internal and external customers and continually strives to improve relations
- Seeks feedback to improve performance and learn new ways to achieve better results
- Works to complete larger tasks on time and follows up on results
- Consistently completes personal targets and tasks to achieve site goals
As part of Carr’s Group we offer a range of employee benefits, the benefits included with this role are:
- The opportunity to work supporting industry leading machinery within a large, ambitious and well-established company
- Full company uniform provision including work boots and clothing
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Lisa Henning or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 05/09/2022
|Job Category||Country Stores, Full Time (Permanent), Machinery|