Continued growth has opened an exciting opportunity to join Carr’s Billington in our Groundcare Branch at Spennymoor. We are a leading supplier of agricultural and Commercial/Domestic Groundcare products to customers in the UK with a large footprint of Country Stores and Machinery Depots.
To work with the Parts Manager in a busy Groundcare Parts Department, supporting the needs of our customers and internal teams across the full product range offered by Carr’s Billington including Stihl, Ferris, Grillo and many more.
You will join an established team of experienced staff and cover all aspects of work within the department including: Telesales, Counter service, Parts identification, Goods Inwards, Stocktaking, Retail area stocking and preparation, deliveries, workshop service and parts support and a variety of other duties following a period of internal training.
In addition to our key franchises, we also supply parts and accessories for any make and model of Groundcare machinery.
Knowledge of the Industry and Machinery in general is very desirable but not essential. A positive attitude, keen eye for detail, resourceful nature and willingness to learn coupled with a desire to forge a long-term career within a large and well-respected employer is a must!
Full training will be offered to the right candidate.
Attitude and Behaviours
- Actively develops relationships with support departments and managers to ensure team success
- Supports team members to build a cooperative and willing team environment
- Understands and deals effectively with both internal and external customers and continually strives to improve relations
- Seeks feedback to improve performance and learn new ways to achieve better results
- Works to complete larger tasks on time and follows up on results
- Consistently completes personal targets and tasks to achieve site goals
As part of Carr’s Group we offer a range of employee benefits, the benefits included with this role are:
- Attractive Salary package, further negotiable depending on experience, with overtime available
- The opportunity to work supporting industry leading machinery within a large, ambitious and well-established company
- Full company uniform provision including work boots and clothing
Health Assured: Access to an Employee Assistance Programme which offers Counselling and Health and wellbeing advice.
Sick Pay: 6 weeks at full salary in any rolling 12-month period (including SSP), increasing to 12 weeks after 5 years of employment.
Staff Discount: Company account available giving staff discount on our range of products and tools.
Tech Scheme: A tax efficient way to pay for the latest technology.
Cycle Scheme: A tax efficient way to pay for a new bicycle.
Annual Leave: 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Development: Opportunities to progress your career path and development provided including regular training opportunities offered both internally and externally.
Pension Scheme: Entry into the company pension scheme.
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Vacancies or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 30/06/2022
|Job Category||Full Time (Permanent), Machinery|