To work in a busy Agricultural Parts Department, supporting the needs of our customers and internal teams across the full product range offered by Carr’s Billington including Massey Ferguson, Krone, Weidemann, BVL, Yamaha and CanAm to name a few.
You will join an established team of experienced staff and cover all aspects of work within the department including: Telesales, Counter service, Parts identification, Goods Inwards, Stocktaking, Retail area stocking and preparation, deliveries, workshop service and parts support and a variety of other duties following a period of internal training.
In addition to our key franchises, we also supply parts and accessories for any make and model of agricultural machinery.
Knowledge of the Agricultural Industry and Machinery in general is very desirable. A positive attitude, keen eye for detail, resourceful nature and willingness to learn coupled with a desire to forge a long-term career within a large and well-respected employer is a must!
Attitude and Behaviours
- Actively develops relationships with support departments and managers to ensure team success
- Supports team members to build a cooperative and willing team environment
- Understands and deals effectively with both internal and external customers and continually strives to improve relations
- Seeks feedback to improve performance and learn new ways to achieve better results
- Works to complete larger tasks on time and follows up on results
- Consistently completes personal targets and tasks to achieve site goals
Download our full information pack click here.
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to: Mark Ibbotson or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 06/05/2022
|Job Category||Full Time (Permanent), Machinery|