Carr’s Billington is a market leader in agricultural supplies and farm machinery with presence spanning across the UK. Our Customer Service Unit are looking to appoint a self-motivated Customer Service Coordinator based in Carlisle.
To ensure customer needs are met effectively and efficiently. To assist and work alongside all sales staff and colleagues. To support and contribute as a member of the Customer Service team, to the effective operation of the business as a whole. To actively promote products and services as deemed necessary by the company. To portray a positive and prestigious company image at all times.
Attitude and Behaviours
- To be an active member of the Customer Services team, participating and encouraging others to participate in tasks and meetings, sharing information to improve team knowledge
- To consistently achieve personal targets and consistently assist team members to achieve team success
- To deliver good working relationships with all team members and take on additional responsibilities willingly
- To recognise the primary competitors in the industry and be aware of current offerings
- To actively be involved in sales campaigns to obtain repeat and potential new business and notify field sales staff of any new potential leads
- To deliver excellent service to customers (both internal and external) by understanding their needs, providing recommendations with integrity and delivering first rate solutions
- To professionally deal with any telephone enquiries from across the business and receive and process orders from all relevant personnel, informing any relevant issues that arise promptly to field sales staff or any other sectors of the business as deemed necessary
To effectively manage the Order Prediction system, obtaining optimum order lead times and maximising the flexibility of dual dates while taking into account any production and transport issues as much as possible
Download our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to: Michelle Henderson or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 30/05/2022
|Job Category||Full Time (Permanent), Head Office|