An exciting new opportunity to join Carr’s Billington Agriculture (Sales) Ltd as a Credit Controller has opened based at our Head Office in Carlisle.
We are a leading supplier of agricultural products to farmers in the UK with a large footprint of Country Stores and Machinery Depots.
Taking a proactive role in collecting outstanding overdue monies of company debtors. Ensuring customer balance queries are met effectively and efficiently. Completing daily, weekly, and monthly tasks and duties including processing of direct debit payments. Taking payments and recording all notes onto customer accounts. Reviewing and analysing aged debt and making high volumes of calls to recover monies. Identifying problem debt accounts and working for solutions. New account evaluation and underwriting. Actively promote and support credit control for all stakeholders.
- Previous credit control experience
- Experience in handling high volumes of calls – both payments and enquiries
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office 365 including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint
Attitudes & Behaviours
- To be an active member of the credit control team.
- Actively support other team members to ensure departmental targets and tasks are completed
- Deliver good working relationships with all team members, partners and stakeholders and take on additional responsibilities as the role develops
- Support and contribute to the effective operation of the business as a member of the credit control team providing cover to department where necessary
- To have an awareness of our primary competitors
- Working within legislative guidelines set within our trading industry including FCA, GDPR, Money Laundering and H&S
- Understand the personal and business benefits of maximising customer value
- To deliver excellent service to customers by understanding their needs, providing recommendations with integrity, and delivering first rate solutions
- To act on feedback from customers and colleagues to improve customer service and use feedback as an opportunity to learn and develop
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Emily Rushton or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 20/06/2022
|Job Category||Full Time (Permanent), Head Office|