We are looking for a Branch Manager to join our team at our Wooler Country Store. The Store is in a prime agricultural and equestrian area. We supply and deliver agricultural and rural supplies to customers. As part of this role, you will develop and support our team to maximise profit/sales for the Branch, provide a first-class service to our customers, maintain budgets and management accounts alongside our financial team. Encourage growth of staff through personal development. Ensure a compliant and safe environment for all staff and customers.
We are looking for someone will the following qualities:
- Confident in serving and communicating to our customers to assess their needs and deliver their requirements further building our strong customer base and relations.
- To develop and manage the performance of the team to ensure their continued growth and skill set. Recruit and train new team members as the business develops and grows.
- Motivated and self-driven to maximise the performance of the branch to achieve company goals as well as branch and personal targets.
- Builds relationships with the branch and company teams utilising their strengths and knowledge to improve the customer experience and branch operations
Safety and Compliance:
- Ensure safety of both staff and customers by maintaining a high level of compliance and health and safety.
Experience & Qualifications
- Management experience
- Agricultural knowledge
- Sales experience
- AMTRA-RAMA(SQP) qualified
- FAR (feed advisor registered) preferred but not required
- FACTS/BASIS qualification preferred but not required
- Full driving licence
- Preferred FLT licence
As part of Carr’s Group we offer a range of employee benefits to everyone who passes their probation, the benefits for this role are:
- Opportunity to work for an established and growing business
- Competitive salary
- Enrolled onto the company incentive scheme
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Blair Hutchison or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 15/07/2022
|Job Category||Country Stores, Full Time (Permanent)|