An exciting new opportunity to join Carr’s Billington Agriculture (Sales) Ltd as an Agricultural & Rural Sales Advisor has opened based at our Penrith Country Store.
We are a leading supplier of agricultural products to farmers in the UK with a large footprint of Country Stores and Machinery Depots.
To assist in the day to day running of the popular country store alongside an established team. You will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and standards. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of our company by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable margin target achievement.
- Agricultural knowledge or background essential
- Retail experience preferred
- AMTRA SQP preferred; however, opportunity to gain this qualification available
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- Problem solver
Attitudes & Behaviours
- Actively supports other team members to ensure targets and tasks are completed
- Recognises primary competitors in the industry and is aware of current policies
- Promotes the business and work to the required standards
- Follows through customer enquiries, requests and problems and deals with them promptly
Download our full information pack click here.
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to: Mark Ibbotson or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 06/05/2022
|Job Category||Country Stores, Full Time (Permanent)|