West / Central Scotland
This role would also be suitable for enthusiastic applicants, with an interest in Agriculture, wishing to enter the supply industry as full training will be provided.
To develop, grow and maximise the profitable sale products to customers and prospects within an agreed Sales Policy and Sales Territory. To achieve the agreed budget and target levels in terms of both volume and margin of manufactured feed and agricultural supplies required through the effective management of the territory customer base and prospects.
To implement marketing strategies and ensure sales targets are met whilst developing and growing the Sales Territory. To contribute to the effective operation of the business as an integral member of the sales team and the Carr’s Billington team as a whole.
Attitude and Behaviours
▪ Consistently overachieves personal targets and encourages team members to do
▪ Actively develops relationships with support departments and managers to ensure team success.
▪ Utilises information available to improve procedures and makes suggestions to line manager.
▪ Constantly strives for and achieves higher targets and objectives than required.
▪ To identify areas for your own personal development and engage with the required coaching, teaching and mentoring.
▪ Understands the immediate internal and external customers and their needs. Requests and acts on feedback on service.
▪ Acts as a role model for customer service and actively promotes this to other colleagues.
▪ To ensure that there is a constant pipeline of potential customers that are being moved through the various stages of the sales process using the available CRM system at the time.
Technical and Professional Expertise:
▪ You may be required to perform additional tasks and responsibilities in line with the needs of the business.
▪ Hold a full UK driving licence
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Alan king or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 30/06/2022
|Job Category||Full Time (Permanent), Sales|