An exciting new opportunity to join Carr’s Billington Agriculture (Sales) Ltd as a Branch Supervisor has opened based at our Wigton Country Store.
We are a leading supplier of agricultural products to farmers in the UK with a large footprint of Country Stores and Machinery Depots.
To co-ordinate the management and day to day running of the business through the supervision of all staff members. To support and contribute to the effective operation of the business as a member of the branch team. To assist in developing an effective team using both leadership and communication skills, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and standards. To actively promote and drive the sales of all products.
- Agricultural knowledge or background essential
- Retail experience preferred
- AMTRA SQP preferred; however, opportunity to gain this qualification available
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- Problem solver
Attitudes & Behaviours
- Actively supports other team members to ensure targets and tasks are completed
- Recognises primary competitors in the industry and is aware of current policies
- Promotes the business and work to the required standards
- Follows through customer enquiries, requests and problems and deals with them promptly
As part of Carr’s Group, we offer a range of employee benefits, the benefits included with this role are:
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work for an ambitious, growing, and well-established company
- Career progression opportunities
- Entry into incentive scheme
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Paul Dinsdale or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 11/07/2022