Continued growth has opened an exciting opportunity to join Carr’s Billington in becoming part of our Machinery Team at Stranraer. We are a leading supplier of agricultural products to farmers in the UK with a large footprint of Country Stores and Machinery Depots.
Responsible to: General Manager
Department: Machinery sales
Term: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 40 Hours per week
To develop machinery sales in our machinery depot based at Stranraer. You will work with brands including Massey Ferguson, Krone, Weidemann, & many more other leading names to offer customers a first-class service in supplying machinery & equipment.
You will develop long term relationships with customers through on farm visits & by utilising all types of communication.
Using tools such as CRM and a knowledge of potential customer requirements, you will work with attention to detail and go the extra mile to provide win win solutions for our customers & our business.
Knowledge of the Agricultural Industry and Machinery in general would be advantageous. A positive attitude, resourceful nature and willingness to learn coupled with a desire to forge a long-term career within a large and well-respected employer is a must!
Full training & support will be provided both in house and with our range of suppliers. We welcome applications from people established in the industry but equally encourage applications from people looking to get a start in the machinery sales role who have a thirst to put in hard work to succeed.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5pm with some overtime required subject to business needs and seasonal demands including Saturday mornings.
Attitude and Behaviours
- Consistently overachieves personal targets and consistently encourages team members to overachieve
- Supports team members to build a cooperative and willing team environment
- Understands and deals effectively with both internal and external customers and continually strives to improve relations
- Consistently exceeds customers’ expectations
- Identifies opportunities to increase profits
- Seeks feedback to improve performance and learn new ways to achieve better results
- Understands the financial impact of proposed activities
- Fully understands how the business monitors its performance against targets
- Works to complete larger tasks on time and follows up on results
Technical & Professional Expertise
- To ensure that all policies and procedures in respect of Security and Health & Safety are adhered to, in order to provide a safe and secure environment for self, colleagues and customers.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
As part of Carr’s Group we offer a range of employee benefits, the benefits included with this role are:
- Attractive Salary package, further negotiable depending on experience, with overtime available.
- The opportunity to work supporting the industry’s leading machinery brands within a large, ambitious, and well-established company.
- Full company uniform provision including work boots and clothing.
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to John Jamieson or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 29/08/2022