Carrs Billington Agriculture (Operations) Ltd have a new opportunity for a Warehouse and Site Relief Operator to join the team are our Stone Mill. The role is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to build a career in a manufacturing environment where they will have exposure to working in multiple areas across the site.
The Warehouse & Site Relief Operator will primarily undertake duties in the sites warehouse but will also be responsible for providing a range of cover duties for the site to ensure that the entire site, including the Mill, Warehouse and Weighbridge, can work safely and effectively and meets production demands in terms of volume, efficiency, and
feed quality. This includes supporting with site cleaning and maintenance tasks. The role requires the successful candidate to have a flexible approach to their work and a
willingness to learn and develop their knowledge, skill and understanding of animal feed manufacturing by working in multiple areas across the site. Standard working hours will be between Monday and Friday however our mill operates 24/7 and therefore the Warehouse & Site Relief Operator will need to be flexible with their work pattern and be able to attend work at weekends, sometimes at short notice. Having your own transport would be advantageous due to the location of our site.
• Experience of working in a busy manufacturing/production environment.
• 5 GCSE’s (including English and Maths).
• FLT Licence or experience of using an FLT is beneficial but training can be provided.
• A basic level of competency in using IT systems and programs.
• Good level of numeracy skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• The ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all areas of the business and work as part of a team.
• A determined and resilient approach.
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Emily Rushton or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 05/08/2022