Continued growth has opened an exciting new opportunity to join Carr’s Billington Agriculture (Sales) Ltd as a C1 Driver and Warehouse Operative based out of our Milnathort Country Store.
We are looking to appoint a self-motivated C1 Driver and Warehouse Operative at our Branch in Milnathort.
Your job will play a vital role in the business, ensuring that our customers can have what they want, when they want it.
You will take on a range of tasks, from checking and sorting stock safely to manual handling and working quickly and efficiently, there will never be a dull day.
The right candidate will ideally have an interest in agriculture, be a good communicator, with an eye for detail, and an ability to learn quickly.
Attitude and Behaviours
- Actively supports other team members to ensure targets and tasks are completed
- Consistently achieves personal targets and consistently assists team members to achieve team success
- Follows through customer enquiries, requests and problems and deals with them promptly
- Understands their contribution to customer satisfaction
- Identifies with customers and understands their needs and priorities
- Promotes the business and work to the required standards
- Understands the personal and business benefits of maximising customer value
- Conscious of waste and the importance of controlling costs to increase profit
Technical & Professional Expertise
- Minimum of a C1 licence
- Forklift Truck Licence preferred but full training can be given to right candidate
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Donna Mearns or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 31/05/2022