Carr’s Billington is a market leader in agricultural supplies and farm machinery with presence spanning across the UK. We are looking to appoint a self-motivated Warehouse Person to add to our highly skilled team based at Kendal.
Carr’s Billington is a market leader in agricultural supplies and farm machinery with presence spanning across the UK. We are looking to appoint a self-motivated Warehouse Person and driver to add to our highly skilled team.
Your job will play a vital role in the business, ensuring that our Country Stores get what they need so our customers can have what they want, when they want it.
You will take on a range of tasks, from checking and sorting stock safely to manual handling and working quickly and efficiently, there will never be a dull day.
The right candidate will ideally have an interest in agriculture, be a good communicator, with an eye for detail, and an ability to learn quickly.
Attitude and Behaviours
- Actively supports other team members to ensure targets and tasks are completed
- Consistently achieves personal targets and consistently assists team members to achieve team success
- Follows through customer enquiries, requests and problems and deals with them promptly
- Understands their contribution to customer satisfaction
- Identifies with customers and understands their needs and priorities
- Promotes the business and work to the required standards
- Understands the personal and business benefits of maximising customer value
- Conscious of waste and the importance of controlling costs to increase profit
Technical & Professional Expertise
- To ensure that all policies and procedures in respect of Security and Health & Safety are adhered to, in order to provide a safe and secure environment for self, colleagues and customers
- Forklift Truck (FLT) licence preferable
- Full Driving Licence
As part of Carr’s Group we offer a range of employee benefits, the benefits included within this role are:
- The opportunity to work for an established company
- Full company uniform provision
- Competitive Salary
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Clare Lawson or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 01/08/2022