Continued growth has opened an exciting new opportunity to join Carr’s Billington Agriculture (Sales) Ltd as an HGV Driver based out of our Hexham Country Store.
We are looking to appoint a self-motivated HGV Driver at our Branch in Hexham.
Your job will play a vital role in the business, ensuring that our customers can have what they want, when they want it.
You will take on a range of tasks, from checking and sorting stock safely to manual handling and working quickly and efficiently, there will never be a dull day.
The right candidate will ideally have an interest in agriculture, be a good communicator, with an eye for detail, and an ability to learn quickly.
Attitude and Behaviours
- Actively supports other team members to ensure targets and tasks are completed
- Consistently achieves personal targets and consistently assists team members to achieve team success
- Follows through customer enquiries, requests and problems and deals with them promptly
- Understands their contribution to customer satisfaction
- Identifies with customers and understands their needs and priorities
- Promotes the business and work to the required standards
- Understands the personal and business benefits of maximising customer value
- Conscious of waste and the importance of controlling costs to increase profit
Technical & Professional Expertise
- HGV Licence
- Forklift Truck Licence preferred but full training can be given to right candidate
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
As part of Carr’s Group, we offer a range of employee benefits, the benefits included within this role are:
- The opportunity to work for an established company
- Full company uniform provision
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Catherine Johnson or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 29/08/2022