We are looking for a Branch Manager to join our team at our Gisburn Country Store. We supply and deliver agricultural and rural supplies to customers. As part of this role, you will develop and support our team to maximise profit/sales for the Branch, provide a first-class service to our customers, maintain budgets and management accounts alongside our financial team. Encourage growth of staff through personal development. Ensure a compliant and safe environment for all staff and customers.
We are looking for someone will the following qualities:
- Confident in serving and communicating to our customers to assess their needs and deliver their requirements further building our strong customer base and relations.
- To develop and manage the performance of the team to ensure their continued growth and skill set. Recruit and train new team members as the business develops and grows.
- Motivated and self-driven to maximise the performance of the branch to achieve company goals as well as branch and personal targets.
- Builds relationships with the branch and company teams utilising their strengths and knowledge to improve the customer experience and branch operations
Safety and Compliance:
- Ensure safety of both staff and customers by maintaining a high level of compliance and health and safety.
Experience & Qualifications
- Management experience
- Agricultural knowledge
- Sales experience
- AMTRA-RAMA(SQP) qualified
- FAR (feed advisor registered) preferred but not required
- FACTS/BASIS qualification preferred but not required
- Full driving licence
- Preferred FLT licence
As part of Carr’s Group we offer a range of employee benefits to everyone who passes their probation, the benefits for this role are:
- Opportunity to work for an established and growing business
- Competitive salary
- Enrolled onto the company incentive scheme
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Michael Roe or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 25/07/2022