An exciting new opportunity to join Carr’s Billington Agriculture (Sales) Ltd as an Agricultural & Rural Sales Advisor has opened based at our Gisburn Country Store.
We are a leading supplier of agricultural products to farmers in the UK with a large footprint of Country Stores and Machinery Depots.
To assist in the day to day running of the brand-new country store alongside an established team. You will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and standards. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of our company by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable margin target achievement.
- Ideally AMTRA SQP Qualified but opportunity to gain this qualification
- Agricultural knowledge or background essential
- Retail experience preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- Problem solver
Attitudes & Behaviours
- Actively supports other team members to ensure targets and tasks are completed
- Recognises primary competitors in the industry and is aware of current policies
- Promotes the business and work to the required standards
- Follows through customer enquiries, requests and problems and deals with them promptly
As part of Carr’s Group we offer a range of employee benefits, the benefits included with this role are:
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work for an ambitious, growing, and well-established company
- Career progression opportunities
Click on our full information pack here
HOW TO APPLY
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up-to-date CV to Laura Foot or if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 29/07/2022