Carrs Billington is a market leader in agricultural supplies and farm machinery with presence spanning across the UK. An opportunity has arisen to join our multi-franchise machinery division.
We are looking to appoint an ambitious, self-motivated agricultural machinery engineer to add to our highly skilled team working to support our leading brands Massey Ferguson and Fendt at Rosehill, Carlisle.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will carry out diagnostics, repairs, and service work to tractors in our fully equipped workshops and on farm. We are looking for someone who has a good mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic knowledge whilst providing excellent customer service.
· Must have previous agricultural mechanical experience or previous experience in a similar role, preferably working on tractors.
· A knowledge of modern farming practises
· Experience using computer diagnostics
· Working quickly and efficiently ensuring work is completed to a high standard
Dependant on experience we will be offering an attractive salary package,
on-call bonus, company van and company phone.
All applications will be dealt with in complete confidence.
To apply send a covering letter and CV via Indeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- On-site Parking
- engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)