An exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join our team.
As a Product Manager you are responsible for:
- Defining the range that is sold and ensuring it is relevant for the market, priced appropriately, promoted and marketed across the business.
- Liaising with suppliers on all aspects of the product range to ensure it is manufactured, packaged and presented in line with the Company brand.
- Developing relevant marketing campaigns and initiatives and the generation of press articles, support literature and other marketing materials.
- Supporting and developing sales through the training of field sales and retail staff.
- Supporting both field based and in store sales staff in their day to day sales process with key customers and accounts.
- Delivering the budgeted sales, volume and margin targets of the product range.
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th July 2020.
To apply send a covering letter and CV to Sophie Smith – Head of Product Management & Marketing