KILLS MAGGOTS & FLY LARVAE AND TARGETS 80% OF A FLY’S LIFECYCLE
- New unique active to UK on-farm fly control
- For use in poultry and livestock housing including calf / animal rearing pens
- Granules applied directly onto muck or where flies are breeding
- Easy to apply – application rate: 30 g/m2
- Insect growth regulator controls an infestation before it starts
- Effective up to 8 weeks – stops larvae developing into adult flies
- Ideal during the warmer seasons to prevent fly infestations
- Easy to use – indoor and outdoor – around walls, partitions, under feeders/troughs, manure heaps, and slurry pits
- Cost-effective – reducing the need for large chemical volumes by controlling adult fly numbers
- Reduces transmission of disease, infections, and lowers risk to livestock production
SIMPLE IMPORTANT STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR SUCCESSFUL FLY CONTROL ON FARM:
1. Monitor fly activity using sticky traps, fly reel kits and fly bags before and during warmer months.
2. Identify the fly – Common, Lesser or Horse Fly to determine treatment strategy.
3. Larvicide – kill larvae stage (80% of life cycle) in breeding areas such as manure heaps, slurry pits, straw bedding areas.
4. Adulticide – kill adult flies (20% of life cycle) using baits, sprays, wettable powders. Kill migrating flies and those already present.
5. Monitor fly activity and repeat the process when necessary.